“Taking Action for Change”
Participants discuss gender equality in greater depth and are encouraged to take action for change in their family and community starting from their places of work. After the workshop, participants are expected to lead gender equality change initiatives within their organization, making it an organizational priority and spreading their knowledge and values in their spheres of influence.
- Equality and discrimination
- Gender and learned roles
- Everyday sexism
- Masculinity and fatherhood
- Gender discrimination in the workplace
- Types of resistance encountered in the path for change and how to address them
- Determining areas of action and prioritizing actions
*IN ORDER FOR THIS TRAINING TO BE EFFECTIVE, WE SUGGEST THAT THE PARTICIPANTS WHO ARE PICKED OR WHO VOLUNTEER SHOULD BE IN STRATEGIC POSITIONS WITHIN THE ORGANIZATION WHERE THEY CAN START CHANGE MOVEMENTS IN AREAS SUCH AS HUMAN RESOURCES, COMMUNICATIONS, WORKPLACE CULTURE AND SUSTAINABILITY.